Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Stephen


I will add the picture Grandpa took at your mini birthday party when he puts it into the computer.  Remember when I took this one last year when we had the party for Ted?

This year my birthday blogs are about games you grandchildren play with me.  I thought this one would be a a good one for us to share with friends.


Here is the box cover.  Below it are the rails.


Here is the whole setup.


Here is a close up of the engines we use to mark our places and two sections of railroad laid on the board.


Here are the cards with names of cities on them.


And here are the first five cities you are going to build railroads to.  Click on the picture to make it bigger so you can read the names better.

I love you.

From Grandma

PS

Here are two photos Grandpa took.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Stephen! That looks like a fun game, I am certain I would enjoy it! Yummy looking cake too:)

    ReplyDelete