Thursday, June 18, 2020

Back to Blogging

Glad I checked out Help.  I was surprised that I couldn't find New Post in the list of options on the left.

It has been a week since Jeanne and I walked at Cedar Bog.  Jeanne did the driving for which I am thankful. Tom always did the driving but he is no longer here.  I miss him.

Tom and I always tried to go to see the Queen Lady's Slipper in bloom.  Because of Jeanne, I saw them this year.  This was the first time she had ever seen them so the trip was special to her also.

Because we met a volunteer from Cedar Bog, I learned the name of a flower I have wondered about every year.  Now I know what Corn Salad looks like.





I just looked up Corn Salad on the Internet.  I should have taken photos of the basal leaves.  Next year I will know.


2 comments:

  1. Good to see your post Pauline! So glad you got out with Jeanne, what pretty flowers you found!
    Sending you good thoughts, it cannot be easy for you without Tom. A very hard adjustment for all of you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will take a long while to adapt to this new life. Tom and I were married 58 years and we dated for a couple years before we married.

      Delete