Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kyle


This is my latest photo of you, Kyle. I hope to see you this fall and get more pictures. Riding that bull was fun. I can tell by the expression on your face.

Remember walking on this pillowy path? I hope the church collected lots of money for its family camp that day.


Here are some other pictures of the fun you've had when I was around to enjoy it, too.



These are from when you lived in Virginia. They were taken in a park near your house. You are the leader and Barry and Camille are running along behind you.

Below, you are playing with a Harry Potter action figure at Grandpa and Grandma's house when you were four.



Have a wonderful double digit birthday. Hope to see you soon.

Lots of love from Grandma





1 comment:

  1. Oh they grow so fast! Happy Birthday to Kyle!

    Our baby will be a double digit this year too..makes a Grandma feel old:)

    ReplyDelete