Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sink's Farm

The day Marsha and Donna painted these, I had another appointment on my schedule. They sat on Marsha's back porch and painted what they saw. It is always interesting to look at paintings that two or more artists have created from the same view. As I often tell my Children's Drawing students, even if all of you are drawing from the same model, what you draw will be different from what anyone else draws. Every person sees with his own unique eyes and unique point of view. This is one of the reasons that art is exciting to me. No one else sees what I see or what you see.


Acrylic by Donna Clark 12 X 9 inches

www.donnapierceclark.com/blog


Watercolor by Marsha Elliot 10.25 X 7.5 inches

http:redbubble.com/people/melliott
or
www.marshaelliott/artistwebsites.com


1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to see the differences..they are both very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete