Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Walk at Charleston Falls, Ocotober 29...Part 2

I have so many beautiful photos of this fall walk to share that I decided to put them into three blogs. If you are like me, you don't always have time to read a long blog. If you want to, you can look at all three. If your time is short, enjoy what you have time for.

I followed the boardwalk trail down into the ravine and passed the falls. Then I climbed the stairs beyond the falls and continued down Redbud Valley Trail. I found asters still blooming.

By the time I reached the bottom of the steep hill that leads to the valley, I heard drips and down at the bottom on the boardwalk that goes through the wet low area, I found wet spots from the melting frost.


There were still frost trimmed leaves in the valley and frosted seed heads.





Even the alien honeysuckle that crowds out native plants was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment